The Lectron Teslas to J1772 adapter ($159.99) gives your Mach-E access to Tesla destination, home, or mobile charging stations. We’ve used our adapter while on road trips so we can charge at hotels that only have Tesla Destination Chargers. It may not be an essential item, but it is extremely nice to have. And if you have a Tesla charger at your home, this makes it so you can charge a Mach-E (or other non-Tesla EV) without having to install a new charger.
- INCREASED CHARGING OPTIONS – Access Tesla or North American Charging Standard (NACS) chargers to charge your electric vehicle, the Tesla to J1772 Adapter supports up to 48A charging and is designed to connect J1772 vehicles to Tesla chargers
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with Tesla High Powered Wall Connectors, Destination Chargers, & Mobile Connectors for more convenient charging
- PORTABLE – The Tesla Adapter is compact and durable, making it ideal for charging on the go; Keep it conveniently in your car to charge your electric vehicle quickly and easily
- SAFETY CERTIFIED: Rest assured that the Lectron Tesla to J1772 adapter is safe and reliable, having undergone UL testing for your peace of mind
- LECTRON 1 YEAR WARRANTY – Enjoy peace of mind with our 1-year warranty included with every Lectron product purchase; Our dedicated customer service team is here to assist you every step of the way
Tesla to J1772 adapter
Great adapter to have on road trips
Although it may seem pricey, it is really nice to have on road trips. And if you already have a Tesla charger at home, this makes it so you don’t have to install a seperate charger.